All of these controllers work with the Xbox One and the upcoming Xbox One X console. You can use them on PC as well, though you’ll need to pick up a wireless adapter, the newest version of which is 66 percent smaller than the earlier model.
The adapter is available by itself or bundled with a black Xbox One controller. Additionally, a new navy blue Patrol Tech controller that includes a USB cable is coming.
Here’s a rundown of the new Xbox One controllers and adapter:
- Green/Grey — $65, launching August 3.
- Volcano Shadow — $70, launching August 3.
- Patrol Tech — $70, launching on September 5
- Patrol Tech with USB cable for Windows 10 — $70, launching October 17.
- New Xbox Adapter for Windows 10 — $25, launching in August; bundled with a controller for $80.
Go to the Xbox Wire to learn more about the new Xbox One controller designs.