Most of the attention around Destiny has been about the upcoming gameplay reveal of Destiny 2. However, fans of the series have a something else to look forward to, as well: Today, Funko Pop revealed a line of figures for Bungie’s shooter series.
The Destiny figures represent several of the main characters from the series in Funko Pop’s characteristic cartoonish style. If you’ve spent time with Destiny, you’ll be familiar with the NPCs Lord Shaxx, Ikora, Zavala, Xur, and Cayde-6, all of whom are either vendors or give quests in the game. In addition, there are recreations of some of Destiny’s raid bosses, like Oryx, Atheon, and Crota. You can check out images of all of them in the gallery below.
Xur and Atheon are exclusive to GameStop, while Crota will only be sold at Target. In addition, one out of six Crota figures will be glow-in-the-dark.
All of these figures will be available sometime in August.
Destiny 2 launches on September 8 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and developer Bungie is showing off its gameplay for the first time on Thursday. Keep an eye on GameSpot for all the news about Destiny 2 in the coming days and weeks.
This Destiny line is the latest in a series of video game-themed Funko Pops announced in recent months; for more, check out the stories below:
- New Kingdom Hearts Funko Pop Figures Unveiled
- More Mass Effect: Andromeda Funko Pop Toys Revealed
- New Mass Effect, Overwatch, and Gears of War Funko Pop Toys Revealed
- Tekken’s Own Line of Funko Pop Figures Arrives This Year
- Witcher 3 Characters Are Turning Into Funko Pop Toys
- New Rick And Morty Funko Pop Figures, Plushies, And More Announced
- New Morrowind, Borderlands Funko Pop Figures Coming Soon