Nier: Automata has new DLC on the way, and it’s got a selling point you don’t see often: It allows you to beat up the CEOs of the companies responsible for the game.
The DLC–which carries the totally easy-to-remember name 3C3C1D119440927–has three new coliseums to compete in. As featured in the video below, one of these has you trying to convince a secretary to let you in to see someone, and it even forces you to agree that you’re okay with the fourth wall being broken. Once you do, you’ll fight against Square Enix president and CEO Yosuke Matsuda. Later on, developer Platinum Games’ president and CEO, Kenichi Sato, also joins the fight.
You can check out a second, less CEO-centric gameplay video from the DLC below.
Alongside these encounters, 3C3C1D119440927 features new sub-quests that unlock various bonuses. These include new outfits for 2B, 9S, and A2 that you can see in the gallery below; they’re based on ones from the Japan-only game Nier: Replicant.
Here’s everything you earn for completing the quests:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, Nier: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S, and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets